Community post

Discussion

Implantation

Hi ladies,
I'm 10 dpo and got a BFN this morning. I've been on and off cramping for about 4 days now. Last night when I check my cm there was a tiny bit of a red tinge, then today it was a little yellow. Mostly white both days tho. Normal? AF coming? Pregnant?!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am in the same boat, 10 dpo. The wait is finishing isnt it??? I am not certain bc I am pretty new to this, but possibly implantation?? The timing is right for that to be a possibility at least! Good luck!

11 years ago

I am experiencing very similar symptoms. I never had this with my previous pregnancies so I'm not sure what to think.

Period started 2/15

Period ended 2/19

Ovulation 2/26 (early ov)

On 6 dpo (Yesterday) I had scant tinges on red blood mixed with clear cm (sorry about the tmi).

Other symptoms include; achy hips and low back, slight cramping with my lower abdomen having a feeling of being tired, and I got home from work at 5:30 pm yesterday and slept until about 10:30.

What do you think?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo