Community post

Discussion

Want a cycle/2ww buddy I'm your girl!! (CD1) for me today!

Wanted good girl willing to submit to her obsession of TTC that lovely bundle of joy. Must be willing to discuss the most (TMI) of symptoms at your convenience! I want a baby so bad I can smell it. No really I can I think its a symptom left over from my latest cycle! LOL! Drop me a line if this you and hey why stop with one buddy. This is for all angry CD1 ladies ready to call it quits that need that extra push of support! Mwah!!

User Image Laparoscopy to remove Grapefruit sized cyst and rt.fallopian tube and rt ovary 9/20/06 POAS with DD 9/9/07 its pos! DD Born 5/30/08 TTC #2 since 3/12/10 Our Anniversary

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi ttcbaby2wlove

Im on CD1 too today! And also ttc #2

User Image

13 years ago

Thats great I added yu to my friends. If you take a look at all my friends there is another lady on ther that is on the same cycle as us. Her name is Megan and we all pretty much have same scenario except she is working on baby #1! Join us in our journey and we can support eachother along the way!What is your name btw. Ia m Tiffany and I just want this to leave. This month is a doozy! Ready to get back on the wagon ! Ready set YEah!

User Image Laparoscopy to remove Grapefruit sized cyst and rt.fallopian tube and rt ovary 9/20/06 POAS with DD 9/9/07 its pos! DD Born 5/30/08 TTC #2 since 3/12/10 Our Anniversary

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo