Community post

Discussion

Trying Soft cups, PreSeed, and Evening Primrose this cycle

Just tried the Soft cup twice. Once was a practice run. It really holds everything up there! I like them! In the trial run it came out with lots of CM on it! If you put it in right you can not feel it at all! It's worth the $10 for a box of 14!

I hope PreSeed came in handy because I inseminated before my +OPK and donor had liquidy semen this cycle. Again, where soft cup came in handy! I kept it in for 8 hours.

Anyone have luck with these methods?

Oh, also bought a NEW Ocavue monitor off eBay today with vaginal wand for $279 free shipping. Guy has one left! I guess if I get preggars and don't need it I can resell it!

GL to all!

Nicole~single 36 y/o TTC first or via home AI! #1: 1/25/13 BFN #2: 2/23/13; 2/26/13; 2/27/13 User Image User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've been wanting to try the soft cups since I already have some in the house. I was worried my DH would think that was weird. Now I'm really looking forward to using them next cycle :)

11 years ago

Got some fresh semen today and popped in a cup to hold all that "gold" up there! :) I love these cups! Now I hope they give me BFP!

Nicole~single 36 y/o TTC first or via home AI! #1: 1/25/13 BFN #2: 2/23/13; 2/26/13; 2/27/13 User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo