Community post

Discussion

MISSED PERIOD DID URINE&BLOOD BUT NEGATIVE

I driving my self crazy thinking i have miss calculated but I checked back from my cycle for december to jan and saw that my cycle is 28 days. I started my period Jan.21 and ended Jan 27. But when i do it for this month I should have gotten it on the 18th or 19th and I haven't. Ive done a blood test and urine and they are negative and the doctor is laughing at me like im crazy. I never miss a period im 23 and tests are negative.. am i crazy or do you calcuate from the first day of your period and count 28 days and then that your expected next period start?! I even used this websites calculator... I feel crazy ..HELP

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

BrownSugar, think of it like this...

The first day of bleeding is day #1. If your cycle is 28 days, then your next period should start the day after the 28th day of your cycle. So count on the calendar 28 days, and then the next day you should start.
You're not crazy!!

Have you tested again?

11 years ago

Thanks so much for your response and reassuring me.
No I haven't tested again, i am going to wait to see if its late if it may still come. If it doesn't come by next week i will test again.

Is is possible that I have to wait a week to see a positive result or if my period was due the 19th of this month I should see a positive from a urine test at the doctors by now? (because it was negative)

11 years ago • Post starter

The hospital said im not preg, guess i was stressed or something. Thank you so much for caring.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo