Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 MUCHLY NEEDING FRIENDS ON HERE...:)

HEY ALL U YUMMY MUMMYS AND YUMMY MUMMYS TO BE... :)
Jst oping for a few friends to discuss the journey with...

good luck to u all and looking forward to ur responses :)

34 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 34 Replies | Last Page

Hello!! I'm trying for baby #2. Just weaned my daugher at 12 mos, so hopefully that will take it up a notch ;) In the TWW and going crazy with Symptom Spotting!! I think I'm either 9dpo or 10dpo... not positive. But AF is due on the 26th so we will see!! Where are you at in your cycle?

User Image

11 years ago

awww my daughter is 6next month so forgot how this all works lol :)
Ye should deffo help u along :)
AF decided to show up early this month so im only on CD 3 lol LOOOONG wait ahead...
This is only second month of ttc tho sooo jst goin with the flow
Thanks for replying and gl :)

11 years ago • Post starter

hi everyone,af arrived today!! aww really thought we were pregnant! gutted! had symptoms and signs all pointing Never mind new cycle!
Our story is we were ttc for 10 months and got pregnant which ended in miscarriage end of november, i was 8 weeks , so this is our 3rd month after mc and hoping 3rd times a charm. everyone

11 years ago

Hello,
I'm new to the site as well. Trying for my third child. It's been 9 years since the birth of my daughter. 8 dpo and pretty much feel like I have symptoms of pregnancy every month. This month just feeling like I have a cold, stuffy nose, ear ache, sore throat and overall feeling crappy.

11 years ago

Novalunar: I'm sorry for your loss hearing about mcs break my heart especially for those trying so hard.
I dont chart so I'm so confused as to when I O'd... ugh. I think I may start charting if the shows her nastiness on the 26th.bleh. I've been so bloated/gassy this month! Idk what is up with me! Not to mention lower back ache too...tested this AM cuz I think I am around 10dpo and got a . boo. so more ss obsession for me! for everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

hello i am new to looking for the same how are u today

11 years ago

Hey there topowifey! How long have you been TTC?
Anyone else a crazy symptom spotter? I've been so hungry...like I cannot seem to get full. Hopefully thats a sign and not just a lacking some nutrient in my diet....

User Image

11 years ago

Hey.... what a great response :)
sooo sorry for ur M/C must be really difficullt to finally get what u want for it to all be took away again :( ul get ur sticky BFP soon enuff tho :) fx for u :)
I had sooo many preg symptoms last month and the witch decided to show her face 4days early.... :(
Nice to hear all ur stories :)
Good luck all :) xx

topwifey :) im good thank u, hows u?:) xx

What days are you lovely ladies testing? Cuz I'm sure no one has tested early.... haha jk

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo