Community post

Discussion

mustard??

april is the 4th month that i've been trying to concieve and well..... i'm getting anxious.
i've been telling myself not to get my hopes up and trying to see things as clear as i possibly can.

i am currently 15 days past ovulation and was supposed to start my period 2 days ago. but my period is usually off or early a few days so i'm trying not to see that as a pregnancy sign.

but today was a little different.

i woke up and when i went to pee (sorry if it's tmi) and i had a strong smelling morning pee. throughout the day its been the same. it's been that way for about 3 days now.
then at lunch, my best friend made sandwiches for us and accidentally put mustard on mine (i usually hate mustard!!!!!!!!!!!) and today i couldn't get enough of it. i've been craving the mustard so much that i had to make another one late this evening.

i'm hoping and praying to get the news in time for my upcoming birthday to say that i am pregnant but i'm not trying to get my hopes up.

what do you guys think?

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

HI! If you're 15 dpo and 2 days late...why haven't you tested already? Man, I'm a POAS addict so I'm impressed with your will power but it's safe to say you wouldn't be wasting a test this time. Good luck!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

well thank you for being impressed. lol. i'm trying not to become a POAS addict. AF is usually a few days early or a few days late so i'm waiting to see if she's just testing my patience. lol. but i'm hoping that AF just doesn't come AT ALL !

i'm waiting it out to see how it goes.
wish me luck !

13 years ago • Post starter

Okay...I hope to hear something in a few days!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Any news?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo