Community post

Discussion

Pregnant after a period?

I had a period this month for 6 days..it was way lighter then I have ever had which I thought was odd. It had been over two weeks now and the symptoms I am having are acne breakout all over in weird areas, completely exsauhsted, different twinges in my belly especially at night, very hungry, and pressure on my tummy at night is just not going to happen. My breasts do not hurt but they do seem bigger. Tonight is the first night I am feeling nausea, I am not sure if it is from eating or not. This is my boyfriend and I's 6 month of ttc. I am hoping for a positive test but I do not want to jump the gun yet. What do you think? Has anyone had their period and ended up with a positive pregnancy test?

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you think that your last period may not have been a true period and you might be pregnant, then it certainly wouldn't be too early to test now. You'd be something like 6 weeks along already...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo