Community post

Discussion

Can I imagine my symptoms..

I'm 4 DPO.. I have sore nipples, heartburn, bloating and Gas.. Feel funny.. Like I'm about to get a cold.. Fever runny nose.. I feel extremely exhausted and hungry.. I feel like I just drink bad milk..

Could this just be in my head cause I'm almost 40 years old and I want a baby really bad?

I keep getting so many different answers.. Some say no it's way to early to get symptoms.. Some say different body different symptoms

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is too early to get pregnancy symptoms, the egg doesn't usually implant until around 7dpo, which is when your body will register and start reacting to the pregnancy, and even then in only the smallest of hormonal shifting that would likely have no real affect at all, until later around 6-8 weeks. When TTC, women become hyper aware of changes in their bodies during their typical cycles that they would generally not notice or they'd ignore. But does that mean you're NOT pregnant? No!! You totally could be Super Preggoz!! Good luck to you!! Baby dust!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo