Community post

Discussion

scared

Af was due on Monday I'm having a lot of the symptoms I had my last pregnancy that ended with a miscarriage at 3 months pregnant. I'm so scared to test because I don't want to be disappointed. But on the other hand if I test I have some closer as to maybe why I've been feeling so icky. If she doesn't show tomorrow morning I think I'll test. Has anyone else ever been scared to test in fear of a BFN?

User Image

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have the same fears. That's part of the reason why I'm scared to get a blood test because it seems so definite. Was your miscarriage your first pregnancy? I've heard that if it's your first pregnancy, you have a 40% chance of miscarriaging your first trimester. Many women have but didn't know because it was so early in the pregnancy. P.S. I DO NOT mean to belittle it at all for you, I miscarried in the first month once and was completely heartbroken despite it being so short.

I say wait until a week after AF is due to test. There might be slightly more security with your answer then.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

yes it was my first pregnancy. I was 3 months along. Two days ago my husband and I found out we're pregnant again. my est. due date according to my last cycle is the 8th of October. This time around I have had bad morning sickness. Hoping that's a good sign.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo