Community post

Discussion

ANY 1 TEST ON 10 DPO, WHAT DID U GET. HOW Did U FEEL

after reading some convincing reviews from other ttc moms that tested on 10dpo and got a +.. i was super excited i tested 10 dpo and got _. it kind of killed my hopes abit, i no its still early but it sucks.......now its like if AF comes ur gong to have to kill ur mind with the ovulation wait again and then the 2 ww madhouse. any one else

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

i completely understand what you are saying. i am 9 dpo and i want to take a test too, but thought i should wait until it gets closer to af coming. sending plenty of your way!!

11 years ago

I too am ready to find out! This morning I woke up and thought ...Should I? I told myself no. Reason being is that I have had too many disappointments already and I want to be 100% sure that if it's a negative it's not a false negative. I don't want to keep wondering. Besides it's a waste of a test if I test too early. I hope you are prego lady!!

11 years ago

I am 10DPO today and tested this morning. I got a very faint pink line. I didn't have a line at all yesterday! I will be retesting on Thursday to rule out a falsey. But stay positive! You still have about 2 more days that implantation is still possible. As well, some people don't get their BFP until after the missed period. It's not over yet!

11 years ago

Im 10 dpo and driving myself beyond craziness . Ive taken test......far too early and done nothing but fuel my madness. Im now caught in an even more anxious cycle where i feel tht i have to keep testing. Yesterday i was sure xomething good was happening as i had a very familiar pain and pressure feeling thg i remember wifh my daughters. But its stopped now and im feeling extremely negative!!!!!!! Anyways, best of luck to you all!x

11 years ago

telll me about it, you ladies r so right it really drives u crazy... im going to test tomarrow and see i was reading the percentage on 11 dpo and it seems promising plus it also said tomarrow is the day i might get a + wish me luck

11 years ago • Post starter

my first pregnancy i didnt test until 2 weeks after my missed period and even then it was a faint line and with my 2nd pregnancy i didnt even think i was pregnant until the day my period was due then i recalculated and realised i had a nose bleed a week before and i was late by 3 days ran out took a test then i miscarried that baby, 3 months later i tested from 10dpo and onlu got a very faint pos 13dpo the day b4 my period then it went darker the next day x

, &

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo