Community post

Discussion

Waiting

I'm 7 dpo! I'm soooooo emotional today. I cried all afternoon for nothing. WTH! I never this emotional. I had diarrhea yesterday and today. I really hope this my month!!! Kmfx! At isn't due til the 29.

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

this wait is driving me crazy. Am 12dpo nd I don't knw wat to expect. I just pray this is my month. Been having some symptoms bt it may well be my mind. 2days to my p. I hope I miss it.

11 years ago

Good luck! keep me updated. hopefully my day will be better than yesterday .

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Just started my TTW....again !!! Longest 2 weeks of our lives right!!!!???

Keep positive gilrs! Praying for BFP's for all of you!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes its the longest part but hopefully it will be all worth it at the end. Good luck to you!

yea I hear u guys! im 4 DPO yet again and just praying that i get that BFP this month! Iv been having weird symptoms but idk what to think cuz with my other 2 kids i wasnt trying and didnt notice any symptoms till i missed my period! good luck 2 us all tho right???

User Image Becky Lyn

11 years ago

Well ladies I'm gonna call it a night. Today wasn't so bad I'm ended my day with a headache, mild cramping, and swollen feet. Gn can't wait to see wat tomorrow brings. O yeah I have heartburn too. Praying for a

Gm ladies! How r we feeling this morning?? Me I feel like af is right around the corner. I feel that I'm out this month! Af isn't due til the 29. Fx that she say away!

Im with ya! I didn't realize how hard the tww would be! This is our first month ttc and I didn't know I was pg with baby #1 til a week after my missed period. So now Im symptom seeking and think every little thing is a sign. It's quite possible that I'm driveing DH nuts!! I took a test with fmu and got a BFN :( Im hoping that it was still too early! Best of luck to you ladies, hopefully this wait will go fast!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Well me and hubby wasnt trying until last year when I miscarried that lil bean was a surprise so I wasnt SS. Since then we've been trying.

yea this waiting thing is tough! my first 2 kids were unplanned and with my daughter i took 8 HPTS before i got a possitive and i was 16 weeks along!!! my hubby and i have been trying now for 3 months but it sure seems like its alot harder trying then not!

User Image Becky Lyn

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo