Community post

Discussion

accupunture

does any one know if accupunture is useful when ttc i am thinking about having it done but i am not sure has any one had it done and became preg

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Pammie,

I have been ttc since Oct 2010 and acupuncture was recommended to me through a friend of my brother who knew two people who got pregnant shortly after they started acupuncture. I am reading a book written by a doctor who highly recommends it as well. I am going for blood work on tues b/c I ovulate late. After I get my results and hopefully hear that nothing serious is going on with me I am going to start acupuncture. Good luck.

User Image

13 years ago

I started using accupuncture (with herbs) 2 months ago. I haven't conceived yet, but my doctor wanted to focus on getting my energy levels up before focusing on fertility. He felt that if I conceived, I would have had a hard time sustaining the pregnancy because my energy levels were so low.

After a little more than a month of that, I started having more energy than I have had since I was a teen! I feel fantastic! I am on CD6 today, and this will be my first cycle where we are focusing on fertility. Even if I don't conceive, it was well worth seeing him just because of how fantastic I feel (but I REALLY hope we conceive this month!!).

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo