Community post

Discussion

Im hoping this is finally it!!

Hi Ladies, Im new to this site, but have been trying to conceive for 6 months now. I chart my cervical mucus/cervical fluid to determine ovulation. I ovulated on the 9th so Im at about 7 dpo. Usually at 3-4 dpo, I notice the fluid starts to thicken up, and turn to the thick and sticky non fertile stage as it was before ovulation. However this month it has been very abundant, and watery, like watery handlotion. Yesterday at about 6 dpo, I was having some noticable cramping, off and on, which were gone when I woke up this morning, and now my cervical fluid is a little thicker, about hand lotion, still not the normal thick and sticky, its not sticky at all, and my cervix position is about meduim, usually its lower again by now, and is very very firm. Ive been less energetic today, and have been feeling bloated. Does it sound like conception finally took place!? I know all I can do is test, my period is due around the 24th, so if not here I plan to test the 26th! Anyone else having any symptoms?

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

On top of my other symptoms, I just had a much more defined and noticable twinge!! I grabbed my lower abdomen, it felt almost like a quick muscle spasm!! Anyone else have this?!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm one day behind you at 6dpo, but otherwise exactly the same symptoms (which are different from previous months). My last period was 3 days early, though, which is unusual for me, and I ovulated CD17 instead of the usual CD15 so I'm thinking it's just a weird cycle. I hope you get your BFP!!

11 years ago

Hey! i had similar symptons like you both last week. I am 15dpo and havent tested yet! i was extremely exhausted the whole last week.. it was as if someone beat me up and i couldnt get out of bed! had to drag myself to work! but those symptons have gone now.. and i feel lower cramps... and serious gas pain. AF is due anytime this week... so i am holding off a few more days to test. and i had the muscle spasms on and off last week as well.. i had it yesterday as well.. but havent felt anything so far...

11 years ago

On top of this, Ive been feeling less energetic. My cramping has stopped, and my breasts feel slightly mmore sensitive. My cm isnt as watery, but still not thick and sticky so its still different than the past few months. Last night (8dpo) I got a very noticable twinge in my uterus. Felt almost like a muscle spasm, but slightly different, and no pain or spotting so Im not sure. Im trying not to get to excited, hopefully doesnt come on the 24th and I can test on the 26th, Im trying my best to wait so it doesnt put a damper on my holidays if negative, but Im already thinking of sneaking on in on the 24th!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo