Community post

Discussion

Ttc for 8 months feeling hopeless

My husband n I have been ttc for 8 mo n I just never expected it would take this long. To make it short I am at my witts end I want so badly. To give up but I long for the day I can hold my little baby. I'm so sad about it I cried myself to sleep last night. Meanwhile I see people everyday vetting pregnant n don't even want a baby. My 40 yr old mil will be celebrating her DD 1st bday next month n she got pregnant in a bit of a scandalous situation n she didn't even want a baby. I'm starting to feel like God forgot about me :(

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

i feel the same way , i have been ttc for months with no luck and my cousin got preg with not trying or even noticed till she was 4 months along. i feel like wtf. i feel the same but we cant get to down girl!!! i cried last night and i am gonna promise myself that i am gonna stay positive so i can finally get that positive! good luck
:P

User Image

11 years ago

I agree. Once I reread my post I realized that I sounded so ungrateful. I am blessed to at least have one child. I guess I'm just really shocked that it's taking this long. But I know it'll happen when it's supposed to. Aunt Flo is actually suppose to start today so well see. But I'm. Scared to get my hopes up so I don't really know how to feel. If I'm not preggo this time I gonna take a break for a while. For my own sanity. How long have you been trying?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo