Community post

Discussion

Headaches & Hormones 14dpo on 01/22/15

Hello! Quick history is, I'm 32 and I have hashimotos thyroditis, TTC #3, I have 2 girls, and this will be cycle 5 of trying after a mirena removal in September. My cycle is pretty average 28-30 days long with an 'O' day falling on cycle day 15 usually. This is my last baby to try for before I hit 35- the hubs cut off age...
So I am going on day 3 of a headache that started out feeling like a tension headache, but it's gotten worse with each passing day. I'm also supposed to start af today, but no where in sight. The tww symptoms feel like they are nothing drastic with the exception of this nagging headache, the on & off breast discomfort/fullness- which usually I only get right before flow, and this cycle it's been ongoing since 5 dpo. No nausea, no food aversion, no increased anything, no dizzy spells, no sudden napping at my desk... I've taken 3 early detect tests: 7dpo test, a 12 dpo fmu test, and a 13dpo fmu test... all negative. NEEDED to vent... while I wait.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well sadly no good news on the results from the symptoms I was having last week with the headaches. Aunt flow showed up 2 days late, or quite possibly on time. Who knows!? Odd part of it was day one started late in the afternoon and I usually get this "blessing" first thing in the morning when it's due, the bleeding was typical at first, heavy day one, medium day two, then so light on day three it was almost what I consider spotting, and day 4 was spotting maybe two times, and now on day 5 and it's been one spot. If only all cycles were this easy "flowing" lol! The usual is 2 days heavy, 1-2 medium, 1-2 light, and a day or two of spots.... sigh. Better luck next cycle! Cheers to us all for trying.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo