Community post

Discussion

Needing some tips and pointers!!!

So this was not our month, yet again! :( Does anybody have any tips? Things they found to work?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi just wanted to stop by and share somethings that i think may work for you.
Ion know exactly what you've have tried already but i know that if you BD two days before you ovulate and twice on your ovulation day ( once in the morning and once in early - late afternoon) and everyother day afterward till one week/ 7 days before your expected period it should work. I know that sounds like alot of BDing but as long as you dont stress to much out about it, everything should be okay. Ion know yet if this works bcuz i haven't took a HPT ( i just tried this out for myself this cycle) will keep you posted.. I been having very weird but normal symptoms Nausea, Abdominal Cramps and Alot of CM... So GOOD LUCK.. and lots and lots of

11 years ago

How are you tracking when you ovulate? I have an app on my phone I keep up with everything & it predicts. I am also doing my temperature with Ovacue. We have done every other day (per dr's request). We just want a baby!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo