Community post

Discussion

OPK Positive?

Hi Ladies! So I broke down and bought some OPKS this month really hoping to catch my O day to get my BFP. This is the second month I've used these by Answer and I'm starting to wonder if I wasted my money or if I can even tell if these things are positive. My line is about as dark as the control line but with a dark purple line on the left side of the rectangular line. Any advise?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey,
I don´t know the tests you are using.
I use the cheap internet strips, and they work quite fine for me, allthough we are taking a little ttc pause now (job reasons). The test line gets as dark as the controll line or even darker. One day before the first positive OPK you cannot really tell wether it might be a positive or not (sometimes), so just keep on tracking untill the OPKs show a negative again.
Hope this helps (or I just missunderstood ?).

L

11 years ago

Thanks so much! Yes, I used the OPK strip this morning and the test line faded significantly. I'm using the Answer by Walmart (20 per box). So I'm assuming that I O'd on CD 16 or yesterday. I'm thinking that since I'm testing at 3:30 every day that sometime that night is when I would have gotten a full blown positive if i had tested. Since it's def. negative now and I'm expecting my AF on November 24th, however REALLY hoping it doesn't come and I get my BFP. So since I got my postive lines on CD 16 and 17 I'm thinking that I O'd on CD 17 since you always go 12-24hours after the first positive correct? Thanks for the advise!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo