Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Newly pregnant: Obsessively searching the internet!

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by DMPage » Mar. 18, 2011 10:41am

I can't control myself! I keep looking for new information but there's not much else to learn or see for 4weeks pregnant. I want pictures or something, IDK! This is my third pregnancy...you'd think I'd "been there done that" I'm high risk so I'm trying to take it easy these first few weeks until I feel we're less likely to have another chemical pregnancy or miscarriage. This lends A LOT of time to the internet! Anybody have a favorite site?

the bump.com (seems to act up a lot and is slow)
pregnology.com
whattoexpect.com
babycenter.com
justmommies.com
i-am-pregnant.com

What else is out there?
Thanks ladies! Sticky vibes!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy week by week

DMPage
Reply by Expecting2Expect » Mar. 18, 2011 9:38pm

Hi DMPage! again!

You mentioned a lot of my fav sites as well... here are some more I really like...

3D Pregnancy Calendar

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/1-week-pregnant.html

It gives you a week by week discription of what is going on, plus the page has a gender determination thing & lots of other entertaining/informative stuff.

I also like

www.keepandshare.com

It allows you to made a calendar for youself that you can fill in etc, and you can also have a (seconday if you like) prgnancy calendar where it tells you what is likely going on inside you each day! Very cool!

Hope you enjoy!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Expecting2Expect

Reply by DMPage » Mar. 19, 2011 6:52am

Thank you, my dear! I truly enjoy reading your posts! I'm off to check out the sites you mentioned!

babydust!

diana

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy week by week

DMPage

Reply by Expecting2Expect » Mar. 19, 2011 11:11am

Hi Diana!

Glad you enjoy my posts! LoL! (Cause I tend to post a lot! Haha!) Hope you enjoyed the pages!

Just thought I would mention the keep and share calandar isnt actually a pregnancy page, but you can set up your own pregnancy calendar on it! LoL!

Enjoy!

Expecting2Expect