Community post

Discussion

8 or 9 dpo. Losing hope..

I have been testing daily and all BFN. I am already losing hope...Anyone get BFN's at this point only to get a BFP in the next few days?

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

7dpo-8dpo is still too early to test. I am 8dpo too and am going to wail until at least 12dpo. Dont give up hope just yet. I know it feels like forever :(.

The best of luck!! :))

User Image

13 years ago

7dpo and i want to scream! Some days I feel preg other days....nothing! Trying for baby 3 is harder than i thought.

My doctor tested (blood) two days ago and . Do you think it is still too early for HCG to show up in blood work?

13 years ago

I'm not sure why you would be losing hope already, testing at 8-9 DPO. I've been pregnant 6 times (1 child to show for it, 5 losses), and not ONCE have I ever gotten a BFP at 9 DPO. 8 is WAY too early, and VERY FEW people have gotten a BFP at 9DPO, so don't give up yet.

13 years ago

don't lose hope yet you still have time. It's hard when you let your hope get away with you. or do like we all are guilty of and read tomuch into your symptoms. Every cycle i got through 3 phases, hopeful and wondering then it turns to sadness and hopelessness then right before AF or sometimes not AF just plain ol waiting (i have PCOS and nvr know when a new cycle will start) and i get excited thinking omg this is it! i've been on this rollcoaster of craziness for 2 years now and i haven't givin up yet. No worries all good things come to those who wait...we just have to realize we can do this and find the streagth inside to carry on :)

User Image User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo