Community post

Discussion

My body playing tricks again :(

Hi,

Just felt the need to share / rant :( my partner and I have been ttc for 3 cycles. Up to this point my cycles have been 28 days, regular as clockwork but since ttc my body seems to be having the last laugh right now!

Last cycle af came 2 days early super light at first to the point I though maybe I was having ib, only to have my hopes dashed 2 days later when the full blown monster attacked!

This month I have been so good, restraining myself for googling symptoms on a thrice daily basis. Af was 4 days late, I restrained from taking a hpt until the day after I was due but got a bfn. Then the obsessiveness started up again I was symptom tracking convincing myself that I felt unusually bloated and gassy (not that this bore any relation to my week long scoffing of Cornish pasties on holiday). And of course my persistAnt heart burn wasn't anything to do with this either! Then of course was the nauseous feelings and metallic tastes that despite my daily bfn's were enough to sow that little seed in my head of "feeling" that I knew better than a hpt.

So of course today on day 33 Angry AF has come to visit over night and show me just who knows better after all and punish me with her cramps.

Ok that's enough of self pitying and wallowing in my pit of doom, I know this is still early days we haven't been doing this for all that long. but really if I expect to come out of this journey not as a complete head case I really need to wo-man up!!!

Anybody else feel as if there body is running circles round their head?

X

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I do!!! The mind can play funny and powerful tricks on any one of us. Hang in there and know your not alone. I check and recheck symptoms knowing damn well whats what 4-5 times a day...having had a baby 10 weeks ago and being the mother of two. I think we hope and get encouraged at the very first and smallest sign of any symptom that we sometimes mistake normal body goings on for preg symptoms and our minds go into hyper drive. Don't worry your not the only one and if it counts for anything your in my prayers. Be well and God bless. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo