Community post

Discussion

14/15 dpo with BFP & spotting

im not sure if this is a chemical or what but i got a faint bfp this morning and a little darker one this afternoon, but ive been spotting for two days now, i thought i was getting my af so i was using tampons, thats when i noticed red blood, mixed with brown......af has not fully come so thats why i tested this morning,i dont want to get my hopes up because bleeding isnt always ok, and it seems my hormone level is really low due to the faint line this far out. i have been having mild cramping as well, but lots of pregnancy signs during the tww as well....please be

this mornings..
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test64635

this afternoon..
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test64714

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hello
I have been reading about implantation for days now and some women said they thought the bleeding was their period but it was lighter
and I have read that red blood during implantation means that it is still active and the blood is going directly
some women had it for 3 other 4 or even 7 days

I had some bleeding too I don't know when I ovulated
but it came 8 days before my next period and it was very light I didn't need to wear anything
it lasted for 4 and a half days and it was dark red

they say that after implantation it can take about a week to get a positive
so don't worry it looks like your pregnant and the line will get darker

as for me I have a pregnancy test but it says that I have to test the day of my period which is in 3 days
I have to wait

tell me about your symptoms ?

11 years ago

It must have been a chemical pregnancy because af showed up later that night...
But my symptoms were, vomiting, just once, I think when implantation occurred, then sore hips and back, breast tenderness, runny nose, twinges and tickling in the uterus, fatigue, headaches

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo