Community post

Discussion

Well October is out... Here's to hoping for a November BFP!

Well.... Bfn this morning and af has showed:(
I'm very sad, I was so hopeful for this month since it was our 6 months mark ttc

6/17/2013- baby girl born 2/24/14 TTC #2 now

52 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 52 Replies | Last Page

hiya tashmarie, budge up on that bench. I'm joining ya!

AF arrived this morning, a YEAR to the day since I got our initial BFP, thats 2 years exactly now.

Totally gutted....... going to console myself with a lot of red wine this evening, ha!

hugs x

11 years ago

hey all..interested in joining u..got married on may 2012..really frustrated actively trying for the past 3 months..Got all my pg symptoms and fooled today...will be cycle buddy 4 u...going to start taking prenatal vitamins,gonna start my charting work,decided to eat healthy stuffs..planning to visit a doctor this month for consultation..
What all have u planned girls??Keep posting

to u girls

[url]User Image

11 years ago

Hi Waiting......

congrats on your recent wedding...we got married 3 years ago now and still waiting to fall pregnant. Its tough.

Got our appt this wednesday with the fertility clinic, not looking forward to it. I really dont want to hear a lecture....

have a good weekend! We went to see Skyfall last night, OMG its an incredible movie.... the best film I've seen in a long time. If you get a chance you must see it!!!

11 years ago

Hi girls!

To update on the subject, I got a BFP two days ago, but started af later that day!
Ughh!
So irritated!
Anyway, been married for two years, and we started ttc this past April, I've wanted kids since I was a teen, I am 24, hubby is 22.
When the baby bug bites, it bites hard! Becoming pregnant cant happen soon enough!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Girls,

Hope I can join you. My husband and I got married this year April 2012. We have been ttc since July this year.

I hope we all get BFP soon. Seems like everyone around me is. I hope we do too. I am currently 13dpo and tested bfn this morn. It is so frustrating. Symptoms are fatigue, bloating, nausea, backaches.

11 years ago

Those symptoms sound promising!
Try testing after you have misses your period, a lot of woman can get a BFP early but some are later.. Good luck (:

Hi ladies,

Started AF at 1AM. Was a day late, was so hoping for a positive instead of the negative. We have been trying since June.

Going to try preseed and robutussin this month. Still deciding on whether i want to use a opk or not.

I am 37 and my dh is 28. We never had trouble conceiving before. Noticed my CM changed about 4 months ago. Not sure why.

We will see what happens this month.

all around.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

hellooo,

booo to your chemical pregnancy tash :( sorry to hear. x

hi to everyone else!
nice to see someone else in their 30s, i'm a year older.

well we went to the clinic last week. H had his sperm analysis explained properly and it was all a bit crap but hopefully his vitamin uptake will sort things out.

i've to book a HSG test next cycle to have my tubes checked. then the month after that - or after xmas depending on my dates, i have to go for bloods but in the meantime we are on the waiting list for IVF treatment :(

You guys all Stateside? i'm in the UK.... x

11 years ago

Thanks, it's a bummer but I'm ok, just staying positive!

Good luck with you and your hubby in your journey, I hope it comes sooner than later.
:)

Hi.

We presently live in southern Arizona. I am only a few days into my cycle, so, it will be a couple weeks before I ovulate. The time goes slow. We have decided against any medical interventions. So, if we do not get pregnant low tech style then I am done having babies. **sigh** We will see what happens. Try not to get my hopes or get myself worked up.

Good luck ladies,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo