Community post

Discussion

TTC First child- 7 DPO- TWW is a DRAG!

Hi Everyone-

I've been lurking on the forums for a while now, reading & educating myself on all of this! Wow, TTC a baby is a lot more difficult than I thought! ;) So many things to consider- and so many things running through your mind.

I've been off BC since November 2011. My boyfriend and I are trying for our first baby. I am 26, so is he. We both feel like its the right time to start. I haven't been doing any charting of BBT, but I am thinking thats my next option.

I have a fairly normal 28 day cycle. It was a bit rocky and unstable until February after I went off BC. After February, my cycles became more normal and I haven't had any issues with them being irregular since.

Today I am what I believe is 7 DPO.

We did the deed M, T, TH, F, S & S last week during what was my "fertile" time. HA! A bit excessive, I know! But we were gone on vacation the week before- staying with relatives and really didn't have time to be intimate! So it was kind of like making up for lost time when we got home :)

So, now I am in the middle of my TWW. Such a drag. I am starting to get symptoms of AF coming.... tender nipples, gassy, and acne showing up. At least this is what I think is AF coming....but I have high hopes that this month will be different :)

Any advice or tips would be greaty appreciated!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm 7dpo and I don't feel very different to waiting for my period is that AF what does that stand for?

Did you ever test?

Good luck to you, its my first ttc also.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo