Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the November Babies!!

Hello ladies!

Looks like it's that time again... thats what 5 threads we've gone through??? Haha! Keep it up!

Lets start it off the same as always, with a little update...

My name is Joy
I'm 27, dh is 28 we've been together almost 9yrs and married almost 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 (ntnp) then m/c'd at 8 weks
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
Been ttc for 6, nearly 7 months I think
I am currently on Cd16 & finally got a +opk this morning!
I have used OPK's for the last 4 cycles
& This cycle I have started to chart my bbt

I am addicted to this site & love all you ladies to pieces! I swear this thread is my lifeline & you all are my online bffs! LoL!

& tons of

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

271 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 271 Replies | Last Page

I can't believe how fast we're going through threads! Its amazing!
My name is Sarah 23, DH is 24. We live in southeast Michigan. We were lucky to get pregnant our first month of trying when we got our BFP on 3/2/11. So far so good. I keep sending myself . First doc appt is on 3/14, and we'll go from there. I adore this thread. It is so supportive and has kept me from bothering my husband with every symptom and twinge!!!

Married to an amazing man, mother to a 4 y/o beagle, and bringing baby #1 home around November 9th, 2011!!!!!!! User Image User Image

13 years ago

Hey everyone. Finally decided to join. This site has really helped me stay so calm this month after TTC since July with a 2 month break in December 2010

I'm 30 and am trying to stay strong and not test. Lmp 2/9/11. Decidedto not use OPK this month and just relax. Think O came 2/22 or 2/23. Had bad cold/stuffed nose/headache Cd 15. Started having mild/dull cramping at night only starting CD 17.

Had runny nose last week and half, watery cm,tired, face broken out like crazy, and bloated. Just started having chest hurt, which is later than usual.

On CD 28, and Af due tomorrow.

So scared to text and get a BFN. Hoping for BFP. Any thoughts? Advice. Thanks ladies for listening.

13 years ago

Happy to hear success stories. I keep reading all these posts everywhere of people getting BFP's at 9-11 dpo. Sitting at 13 dpo with no AF and no BFP. AF officially due tomorrow. Those with positives or ttc second child or more- when did you find out? . Wish me lots of luck!

13 years ago

Oops I mean test, not text.

13 years ago

Hi, I'm Keico i'm 35 and DH is 36. I am TTC #3 and DH is NTNP for #3. This is my 3rd cycle TTC.

I am currently 4 DPO, i'm having pretty bad ovulation pains in my left ovary today. They are so bad that I under normal circumstances I would take something for the pain, but I don't want to just in case. I've also been naseous after I eat today and my boobs are tingly.

Hope and Ally - Welcome!!

Ally - With DD I got my at 9 DPO with a CBE digital. Since AF is only a day away, I would assume if you are indeed pregnant it would show up by now. Good luck!

13 years ago

Hi, My name is Carolyn.....I am 35 and my dh is 40..... we are ttc #1. We have been ttc for 7 months now. We live in Iowa. We have been married for one year and 1/2. I just had my first infirtility apt. for bloodwork and an ultrasound. I have apt. with infertility results and discussion in two weeks. But dh is coming home from S. Korea on Sat. just in time for a week of bding before I O next week Thurs.! So we will of course be trying again this month on our own.......

13 years ago

@Allyrodgers- Welcome to the thread. Consider it your new online home. I don't really know when I ovulted last cycle, so I don't actually know how many DPO I was when I got my BFP. By my calculations it could have been between as 10 and 13 DPO. By looking back on BD'ing times, I would say I O'd on the 19th so that would make it 11DPO.

Has anyone heard anything good about those belly bands? I'm cionsidering one and I wanted some first hand reviews.They look kinda nifty, and are good throughout the whole pregnancy.

Married to an amazing man, mother to a 4 y/o beagle, and bringing baby #1 home around November 9th, 2011!!!!!!! User Image User Image

13 years ago

@high hopes

Bunch of my preggo friends love them and the target maternity tanks.

Was your cycle different than before bfp? Any symptoms change, increase, go away?

13 years ago

Hi ladies and welcome to the newcomers! Like others have said, this thread is the best!!! My dh has to travel a lot and I am left alone and would go crazy in my ttc journey without these lovely ladies to chat with (I'm thinking maybe this website should create a chat room)!

So here are my stats:

My name is Aisha
I'm 24 and my dh is 40 (large age gaps seem to run in my family and for some reason are the more successful marriages for my family, lol)
I'm from the US and live in New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia (it's complicated)
We've been married for almost two years and have been a couple since I was 19.
We are ttc #1 for us but my husband has a son from a previous marriage who just turned 10 and he is the coolest kid ever. We are super close and I love him like my own.
I have been ttc for three months but had never ovulated in that time so I took clomid this cycle.

I'm on cd15 and not really sure what's going on right now- my temp dipped really low this morning and as I type I am having some weird pains on the left side of my abdomen, but my opk was negative (perhaps I drank too much and diluted my urine?) I guess if my temp goes up tomorrow then I will know if I Od today or not.

Carolyn- I'm glad your appointment went well today. Hopefully that egg-cyst thing is the only problem and that clomid or something similar will help.

Joy- Glad you got a positive opk today! Definitely keep up the BDing though because sometimes you can get a positive opk 24-36 hours before you actually release an egg. Plus if you are having fun, why stop? You know me- I'm a big supporter of enjoying !!!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Hi there! My name is Anna, I'm 29, DH is 31, and we've been TTC #2 for four months now. My DS is 4 years old and wants a baby brother or sister so bad! We live in Texas and have been married for almost 5 years, but together for almost 15.

I just got my AF after a horribly long and crampy 40 day cycle. I was also diagnosed with a bladder infection, so that added to the fun. I've made up my mind to try somethng different this time around. Instead of OPK testing this month, we're just going to start BDing every other daynfrom CD 14 on. Has anyone heard of doing that? it sounds promising to me and worth a shot!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo