Community post

Discussion

Anyone else ttc after recent mc? I don't want to wait!

I mc last week at 5 1/2 weeks. It was not planned but it was our 1st time not preventing. Now I am going nuts waiting to try again! My dr. said we could try again after my hcg levels reach zero. I don't know for sure because my next blood test is on Monday.
It seems I have become obsessed with ttc practically overnight!
Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat!?

tchergirl almost age 31, hubby age 32 ep 2/2006, mc 3/2011 User Image

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Absolutely! Except my dr told me to wait THREE months, and I was only in week 5 as well. She then clarified "two cycles." We made it one and now are letting God take control. My hcg was ZERO the second day of bleeding and my period came 29 days from the start of mc, my normal cycle so......I'm praying for a BFP by the end of the month. Best of luck and health to you as well! I know exactly how you feel. My first fear was "AF will be so messed up." So I was at least thankful I'm still on schedule. I cannot wait to be pregnant again, seems like everyone around me is. Keep me posted on things!

User Image

13 years ago

Error

User Image

13 years ago

Good luck to you too!

tchergirl almost age 31, hubby age 32 ep 2/2006, mc 3/2011 User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I had m/c at about 2-3 weeks two weeks ago. I didn't even have time to get any blood work done or an ultrasound. I started bleeding, went to the ER and then it all started: ultrasound, blood work, cervix exam...few days later AF started. I had a natural m/c, no d&c. My doctor said my ultrasound showed nothing abnormal, everything looked great so we can try again right away. I'm on CD 11 and just started my OPK tests this morning. I hope I get pregnant right away!! I hate waiting! Baby dust and sticky dust to you!!!

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

My midwife told me to wait until my next period as its easier to track when you got pregnant but she said you can get pregnant before then but that my hormone levels won't be down to 'negative' until 2 weeks after mc. We are ttc as soon as possible, we're not actively trying until after my period but not using contraception so will see how it goes.

Good Luck and hope everything goes well :)

User Image

13 years ago

Hi!

My miscarriage was back in September, and was at 8 weeks. I am so sorry for your loss first off! As far as starting to ttc again, you do NOT have to wait 3 months like most docs say, that is only to help pinpoint timing. Most women dont ovulate until after they have had their first post m/c period. But as soon as you stop bleeding it is okay to start bding again. I bled for 2 straight weeks but I was farther into my pregnancy so you may not bleed much or even at all. If it was early enough and you just get your normal period you can start tcc again right away. I waiting until after getting my first period about 6 weeks after my m/c started.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I miss carried 3rd march.. i know i ovulated around the 16th 17th.. and yesterday i spotted a few spots.. today same amount in brown.. but im sure this is AF coming early.. my message is: be prepared for a little eratic cycles..it may be back to normal for you..but try and prepare your head a little for the "uncertainty" of your body being a little confused.. best of luck xxxx

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo