Community post

Discussion

TWW! Symptoms?! AF due Sept. 3rd

Hi lLdies!
on 3rd cycle TTC. AF is due in 8 days, and so far, no BFP. Got my hopes up when I got a distinct second line on a CVS test two days ago, but it appeared after the time period. Definitely an evap line and BFN's since!
OV on August 19th and BD Aug 14, 16, 17 and 18. My symptoms so far are: Low back pain and cramps 3/4 DPO, and horrible heartburn 6 DPO-I never get heartburn so this was a surprise.
Anyone else due for AF around this time and have you tested yet?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

AF Due Sept 10th,

I am only 3 dpo, but I've had
Cramping, bloating, irritability- moodiness, and backaches.
I just began my TWW so I don't really think any of these issues is related to being prego since it's so early.

11 years ago

I am 7 DPO AF due either the 2nd or 3rd. I have tested... welll... because I just can't help myself... but ... figures...
This morning my temp did go down a bit so I am hoping it's a sign of implantation, also have been cramping.

So far my symptoms have mostly been mild cramping, thirst (I am not one to drink many liquids), and bloating / gas ... not sure though if this is my body still getting used to all the hormonal changes after being off the pill for a few months (last month I had many symptoms and )

Hoping doesn't show for none of us

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo