Community post

Discussion

How many cycles were you ttc until your first child?

For those actively trying, how many cycles did you had to go through prior to conceiving your first child?

Lost 2 little angles (Aug. 2011) Started TTC again: May 2012

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Anybody care to share? We're ttc#1 and we're in our 3rd cycle already. Would love to hear your experience.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Truelove

You might have more luck getting responses if you post this in the "Trying For Another" section of the discussion board. Since you posted it in the "TTC My First Child" section, there may not be many users who already have children that read your post. Just a suggestion!

It's definitely a good question and I would love to get some input from current mommas about how long it took them to get a

User Image

11 years ago

Three, but #2 has taken 3years 7 months and counting lol to you I hope you get your soon it sucks when it goes over a year

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your responses. Sorry that I haven't been here for a while. Guess ttc got the worse out of me. This is our 5th cycle already (since we started) and am in 2WW already. Hoping for a BFP soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok, we are unusual.

We got pregnant the first month with baby 1 and 2. Took 3 months with baby 3 and we are now at month 6 for baby #4.

A lot of things can affect your ability to get pregnant. Your diet, your age, your weight. This try I have had really poor CM. I have changed my diet and this is the first time making CM in 4 months.

Not sure if I was much help.

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo