Community post

Discussion

How I got my BFP!

Our TTC journey ended up being shorter than many others. I just published what we did differently the month we got our BFP. I understand that our experiences may not help those with real fertility issues, but for those just getting started that just want to hear about what others are doing... My blog is www.pinchtogrowaninch.com

Tomorrow I'll be posting a video on the pregnancy reveal to Hubby!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Please post how your husband takes the news. When I get preg. the first time I did this really cool thing, got baby balloons, a cake with a pregnant test drawn on it with a positive sign, a baby card congratulating him and his response: Nothing. (Litereally) The second time (the last one ended in a m/c) he was more excited... by which i mean he started looking at ways to change the spare bedroom. (sadly that one ended in a M/C too) this time he warned me that he wasn't getting his hopes up until I make it through the first trimester. I am looking forward to reading what you did to over come the challenges of TTC! Thanks!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Prayers are said for you!

You'll see in the video his reaction: quiet shock turned into delirious laughter. He's very happy!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo