Community post

Discussion

Please Help me before I go crazy.

Okay, so I have had all of the signs of pregnancy. They are different this month than they have been previously when TTC, and different than my normal PMS symptoms. Here's what's happening:
-Sore, tender heavy breasts (so sore if i roll on them at night it wakes me up)
-Nausea
-Food Aversions
-Bloated, Gassy
-EXTREMELY VIVID DREAMS FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS
-Headaches
-Dizzy
-Frequent Urination
-Moody
-Fatigue
-Increased BBT
-"Feel Pregnant"
AF was supposed to show yesterday. I am now 14 dpo. I was positive I was pregnant except that about an hour ago I went to the restroom and noticed some spotting as I wiped. I just went to the restroom again and nothing. I have not been cramping like AF is coming, and I still don't feel like she is coming. But from I am too many dpo for implantation bleeding. I am not going to take a test unless AF still doesn't come by...probably Friday. I have been actively, almost obssessively TTC for almost a year. And I am tired of being dissapointed, (which is why I have not tested yet). Why do you think I spotted? And do you think AF is coming or could I still be pregnant?
Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hey lady! I know it's hard not to obsess over every little thing and feeling. However, even though you might think it's too late for implantation bleeding it may not be. I read somewhere that implantation can happen up to 15 days after conception. There is also the possibility that you might have misjudged when you ovulated and when you think you might have concieved. Everything is kinda up in the air until AF does show or we get that Also remember that stressing can cause AF to come later. I know the hardest thing is to NOT stress during your TWW but stay active, read, do your hobbies, get out of the house just KEEP BUSY!

Yor symptoms do sound promising! But they can go either way which is the part about it that makes us NUTS! hahah But trust and faith in God's plan for our lives goes a long way when we least expect it. Just try to stay busy, track when you can but don't stay on here all day an night like the zombie that I was lol I just stressed myself out!

Blessings!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I know! I am trying not to think about it. That was my goal this month. Don't think about it at all. Haha. And I did really well until today. I've been keeping busy, moved this weekend, so TONS of unpacking to do! haha. But I usually talk to my girlfriends or my mom about what symptoms I have and whether they are prego signs or pms symptoms. :P I haven't done that this month. :P I want to test but, again I don't want to do it too early in case I was wrong about my ovulation date. What do you think? Test or wait?? Still no AF either. :) And thanks for your reply!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww then your doing really well!! How long after the spotting did u go to the RR again and see no spotting? How many days late are you?

11 years ago

Well I saw the spotting and then came straight to the computer and started this forum. And I've been to the restroom twice since then and nothing since. And AF was supposed to arrive yesterday. I keep getting horrible waves of nausea though! That has never been a PMS thing with me! And even when I get ill I almost never get nauseous. :P
Thats a funny thing with pregnancy, you expect bad feelings and are happy with them because it means a better outcome. :)

I would say if you don't continue to spot or go into full on AF that you might have expreienced implantation bleeding!!

Only time can really tell though! SUUUPER excited for you! The nausea is also a good sign! lol yes funny how bad things mean a good thing in the TTC world! haha

11 years ago

I spotted once again today. And it was so little that I really had to look for it. I don't know what to think about everything. I took a test this morning and it was negative. But if I was wrong about my ovulation date and I am just now having implantation bleeding then when should I test again? Thanks!!! Still holding on to hope though! Haha.

I think you should wait about 4-5 more days before you test again. Only saying that because only time can tell.. It doesn't matter how much we test we're not going to get our answer. And I think your right.. you may have miscalculated when you ovulated. So give it about a week or so.

11 years ago

AF came yesterday. It was different though. I had excruciating pain that brought tears to my eyes. At first I thought I might have been having a miscarriage because of all of the symptoms I was having, but I haven't bled horribly. It's almost normal, just a bit light for me, and I still feel sick. But I think one of my cysts ruptured. It has happened once before and it was so bad DH took me to the hospital and they thought I was having appendicitis. And this time felt much like that one...but all of my symptoms are gone except nausea here or there. So I don't know if maybe I am coming down with something. :P
But anywho! Guess I am out this month. I am going to try using the tea, and herbs and veggies and all. And I'm thinking maybe preseed.....I've heard alot of good coming from it in an average of about two or three months. :) Hoepfully next month will be it for me!

I also cramped more than usual this cycle but I noticed that after drinking my 3 cups of FertiliTea the cramps went away almost instantly! Have you heard about FertiliTea? Worth a look! It got ALOT of positive reviews on their site!

So sorry you had to go through that! I'm praying my cycst went with AF! I bled SOOO heavy this cycle it's def more than I'm used to but that was expected since I was 30 days late.

I was also thinking of trying out the PreSeed! We don't usually use lubricants but last cycle I was like.. Hmmm yea we might need to use something! We were EVERYDAY!

11 years ago

Yeah, we've never needed the lubricants either. But I am definately going to try FertiliTea too. :) AF ended yesterday so time to start trying again! haha. How far into your cycle are you? .....if far enough to notice any changes, have you seen any yet? If not then .

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo