Community post

Discussion

Anyone testing on 22nd July?

Hi ladies,

Is there anyone testing on 22nd July with me?

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Oh goodness....IDK if I can wait that long! I might try... that is the day AF is due for me...how many days DPO are you? Best of luck and to you!

11 years ago

I'm 7dpo today and AF is due to start 07/22.. I am doing my best to wait it out, right now is much easier of course sinse still so early.. I'm not sure I will make it until Sunday, eventho I know I'd get the most accurate rearidng that day..

Here's hoping that after a year of ATTC this cycle is
THE one..

Good luck to you ladies as well..!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am 8dpo today - 17/07 and due on 22/07. Hoping for the best but also prepared better this time as my symptoms are not so prominent.

Will share the results with you on this post.

and xx

--

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning, hopefuls!

Waiting is SOOOOO hard. It seems like we're all in a close range of dpo. The really good news is, that means we're almost through the torture of TWW!

I changed my O date this morning on my calendar. I didn't know about this site until after the fact, and I got conflicting dates due to having a 30 day cycle. I was testing, but I had no idea I should not be using FMU for opk's and on top of that, there were days I would have posted "unsure" pics because it was my first time using them and I didn't know what that brand looked like + O days. Seeing some of the pics I'm like, "Hey, mine looked like that one day!!!" Too bad I have NO idea when! LOL!

So, feeling discouraged a little today by signs/symptoms confusion (and the fact that they started WAY early) and the BFN's that I already got because I am impatient (even though I KNOW it's too early)

How are you all doing? Has anyone else broken down and tested yet?

Have a good day!
Jessica

11 years ago

Hi Jessica,

Oh... sad to know abt the complete confusion. I'm feeling normal today. like no/very few symptoms at all. I am not sure if I'll get BFP this time. all symptoms are PMS like apart from the heartburn, that I've never had before.

will keep u posted xxxx

lots of babydust.. and success!!!

--
newbee

Hi everyone,

I should be testing on 22 July ideally, but cannot wait that long so will test tomorrow.

and

11 years ago

How are you gals doing? I haven't had good phone service and I'm out of town so I'm sorry I've been distant. I actually took a test on Thursday and to my surprise it was a I am sooo excited!! I took a digital that day too that also said yes and another the next day. I'm still in shock!!!

How is everyone feeling? Any news? I hope you all are having a good weekend.

Jessie

11 years ago

Hey jessie,

Heartiest !!!

This is a great news !!!!

I'm so happy for u !!!

I got a BFN. but still no AF.

Wishing you lots of Success !!! :-)

--

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo