Community post

Discussion

12 DPO

Hey everyone, first month TTC after miscarriage .. 12 DPO, two days left till AF is due

Body has been really achy since ovulation and boobs have felt very heavy and sore, been getting a lot twinging next to my groin and hip bone and the back ache is terrible. Also had very sore legs like growing pains. (I know I seem like rambling on lol) This may be TMI (sorry!) but me and my partner baby danced this morning and it felt really uncomfortable, also had A LOT of white/yellowy discharge.

What you think??

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hey Kirsty!!

I think it sounds promising!!! I have 4 days til is due and I've been experiencing the same feelings! This morning I had a taste of metal in my mouth and last night I started feeling shortness of breath AND smelled wet paint with none around! hang in the "hopeful" pool until kicks you out!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

i keep getting pains in my ribs is this normal??? baby dust to you!! xx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Ummm honestly wouldn't know what is "normal" for pregnancy symptoms since I've never been prego lol I got a full on body rash this past weekend and when i started researching it on Monday I found out that it can be pregnancy related... if anything I would google like "rib pain pregnancy symptom" and see what other women have posted and talked about in other forums on other websites or see if anything comes up on medical websites.. besides that your just going to have to wait... haha

11 years ago

Aaaahhhhhhh BFP BFP!!!

User Image

You tested?!?!?!?!

11 years ago

Yeh I am sooooooo excited!! Ill get a pic up soon! Xxxx

User Image

AHHHHHHHHHH no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for you

So excited for you!!!! Was it your 1st morning pee?! trying to see if maybe that's why I got a yesterday!

SOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Thank you!! No it was early evening! :D I'm sooo excited xx

User Image

Just to say a BF congratulations!!!! That doesn't surprise me you described a lot of the symptoms that I had in my previous pregnancy. Yay

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago

Congrats! As I was reading your question I could relate to every single symptom! I got my BFP today at 5 p.m. I used a EPT Digital.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo