Community post

Question

Implantation??

I am unsure what this is. On 12/8, I threw up and then the next two days was sensitive to smells as well as no appetite. My husband wanted me to take a preg test. It was neg. Then 12/11 I started spotting brown. Not heavy, Now on day 4. last night, I wipe & this was on my TP..any ideas?
I want to also mention I am on BC. I started a new dosage in October. November 11th, I got my period and it lasted for 11 days. Ending on 11/21. I am not sure if its me still adjusting but I am not expecting my period till the end of the month.
OH - and he didnt just ask me to take one because I threw up. Also because my mood has been all over the place with being sad/agitated very easily. One morning he said my top lip looked puffy. Everything has been just a little crazy, but not sure if I want to buy another test lol I feel crazy

user submitted image

0 Answers • 4 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo