Community post

Discussion

5/6DPO and super emotional

Ok so long story short, we are ttc baby #2. I have PCOS and it took us nearly three years to get pregnant with our son. I have not been on any birth control since having him nearly three years ago. My doctor has me taking Letrozole to induce ovulation. We confirmed the correct dosage with blood work last cycle and this cycle I was able to get a positive clear blue advance opk. I got that positive in the morning and then had cramping that night. Guessing that might have been ovulation cramping. Baby danced for four days before the positive opk, the day off and the day after. So definitely covered our bases.

So today I am guessing I am 5 or 6 dpo depending if I ovulated day of the positive opk or day after. Either way every little thing is making me want to cry today. I have never been an emotional person and I think my husband has only seen my cry maybe three or four times since we got together nine years ago. I am seriously struggling not to cry and just break down over nothing. This is so not like me. I don’t want to get my hopes up though as this would only be our second month ttc with the correct dosage to make sure I ovulate.

Anyone else experience this and have a good outcome?

User image

0 Replies • 9 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo