Community post

Question

Usual breast soreness right before period

Usually every two weeks before my period starts, I get bloated, tired, hungry, and my boobs become swollen and really sore. This time, I’m 5 days before my period and I noticed I don’t have any tender swollen breasts, however I am bloated, tired, and hungry. I BD almost every night leading up to my positive opk and once after. Has anyone had this happen to them? What do you think? I know it’s too early to test so I just wanted to see what your thoughts were l. Thanks!

8 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I had this with my last pregnancy. I noticed that I didn’t have any breast tenderness until after I got
My BFP at 17dpo then my nipples started to burn in my bra after that lol . Baby dust for you !

1 year ago

Yes it’s so odd, all the other cycles previously I’ve had really swollen and sore breasts along with the bloating and cravings and all resulted in bfn, so hoping it’s different this cycle. Thank you!!!!

1 year ago • Post starter

Good luck! How is everything going I wanted to check in with you .

1 year ago

I am 2 days late on my period as of today! Going to test later tonight. Fingers crossed

Oh wow ! Good luck! I’m cheering for you, hopefully this is our cycle !

1 year ago

Ommmmg I took a hpt and got a bfn! It’s 2 days pass now, I’m usually never late. This cycle has been so weird for me lol hbu? I have breast tenderness still, and bloated, feel some pressure down there but that’s it.

Oh no I’m so sorry I was excited to hear about what happened
Hopefully in a couple days you’ll get your BFP
I am having burning nipples again
Some pinches and pulling on one side then the other side. Nauseous throughout the day now
A lot more CM then normal I’m sleeping like a rock which I had last time too with very vivid dreams and I am falling asleep at work at 3pm everyday like I did before too so I am feeling hopeful this cycle !
Unfortunately my last one ended in a miscarriage at 8 week pregnant so I am hoping for my rainbow baby !!!! Good luck to you keep me posted !

1 year ago

I forgot to ask how many DPO are you now?

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo