Community post

Question

AF Late

I’m confused! My cycle is usually 25 days. Ovulation strips showed Lh surge on CD 7, but also again on CD 19. We have been very active this month. I am now 5 days late, but HPTs are all negative, including urine test at the doctor yesterday. I am 41 years old, so I don’t know if my age is a factor, or if my 11 year old daughter is trying to cycle with me, as she hasn’t started yet, but I really don’t know what to think! It’s not normal for me to be late, especially this late with no spotting, no bloating, not signs of starting, yet pregnancy tests are all negative. Any ideas?

4 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hey I’ve just got a positive after being late for 16 days and testing everyday up until this point. I didn’t have any symptoms of period or pregnancy so was a complete shock this morning. I would say your not out just yet

1 year ago

Congratulations! I’m still waiting and haven’t had anything yet, so I’m now 7 days late. Still no signs or symptoms, still negative pregnancy test today, but positive OPK again today. At this point, I just wish AF would hurry up and start or a test would be positive. The confusion is no fun! Congratulations on your BFP though and best wishes!

1 year ago • Post starter

Update-still negative HPT and still no period. Waiting to hear from doctor to see when I can find out what is going on.

Update: Sounds like I’m out. My FSH level is 24.6, so it sounds like I’m in peri menopause.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo