Community post

Question

FirstVue evaps continuously? Anyone?

Anyone had faint lines but not been pregnant using these tests? Adding the point they always come up within 5 minutes

UPDATE   FirstVue which is 20miu, showed me my faint positive better than 10miu... so I'd say they're pretty reliable. Just a shame it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy:(

7 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Sorry I’ve never used these before, I always use first response as I find those the easiest to read. I do have a batch of internet cheapies but they’re not great to be honest x

3 years ago

Thankyou for your response turns out to be a chemical pregnancy:(

3 years ago • Post starter

I’m going though one right now as well!! Had a positive test on Saturday, negative today. Just waiting for the bleeding to start, it’s horrible! Hope you’re doing ok x

3 years ago

Seeing as bleeding hasnt started yet, hoping for you that it's a good sign. Also depends on the tests you use. I'd say to save your worrying and I know it's not easy... try and hold off a couple days a time to see if anything appears. I've had an awful thing happen before where I dipped hcg preg test in urine I dipped opk test in and it caused hcg to become positive. Not because I was pregnant but because the dye in opk must have mixed into my wee cup and caused a faint positive. If you're wondering why I did this.. my cycles are all over the place and i never know where I'm at!I tried it again for science... and it's something that many women may not even think of while doing it. Especially wee on a stick addicts.

I really hope you get your positive lovely, and if not, give yourself a breather. These things make us mental. I'd suggest maybe pay attention until you ovulate then...ignore until you're really late. Like I say lol.. practice what I preach?? I'm going to try to do it this way for my own wellbeing xx

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Ic's annoy me but they keep me going throughout the wait

Thank you for your positive thoughts but the bleeding has started today I'm just waiting for the clinic to come back to me to let me know if i can continue with clomid again this month.
I know what you mean about the IC's they help when you're desperate to pee on a stick!
How are you getting on? I know how upsetting all this can be x

3 years ago

Curious about the clomid, meaning to ask docs about it. I hope you are okay xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo