Community post

Discussion

BFP’s 8dpo BFN’s 9dpo

Hi ladies. So I had 2 faint FRERs yesterday 8dpo one the morning and one in the afternoon. I woke this morning 9dpo expecting “darker lines” using clear blue early detection and its virtually negative well maybe a hint of a line. Guess I’m just looking for reassurance really, is it just too early and FRERs are way more sensitive or should I be disheartened? (miscarriage at 11+ weeks. 7/8 weeks ago, tracked ov ect.. so definitely 9DPO today) thanks for reading.

4 Replies • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Here are pics of the tests yesterday

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I wouldn’t be too disheartened yet. I had a pretty good line on FRER but the clear blue was a barely visible line. Stick with brand if you’re looking for progression. I hope tomorrow brings a beautiful positive for you

User image

4 years ago

Test today again very very faint no progression I’m worried about chemical pregnancy

4 years ago • Post starter

@harlow, I'm experiencing a chemical pregnancy right now. It totally sucks, but at least we CAN get pregnant! If you have had two losses in a row, I highly recommend genetic testing for mthfr gene defects or clotting gene defects. Supplementation can make a huge difference in either case! I had a chemical before my son as well, and now TTC #2. God bless, and I hope your lines get darker and you get your rainbow!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo