Community post

Question

11 dpo symptoms stop

Hello, I’m new here. Me and my fiancé have been TTC for about 2 months. I was really optimistic about this month because we bd (baby danced) every other day this cycle. Even though my Flo app stated I would ov (ovulate) on 04/14 i know I ov on 04/17 I had severe cramping on the left side and my cervix was definitely high and open. I’ve had a few symptoms but nothing really major. I’ve had some cramping on one side, (Lower abdomen) back pains, and tingling shooting pains in my boobs. I’m 11dpo today with no symptoms. I’ve been testing since 7dpo. I’ve had more cm (cervical mucus) than normal but not a whole lot. Today I checked my cervix and it was high and still open. I will be 12 dpo tomorrow on cycle day 27 I’m hoping this was our month. I’ve seen so many women who’ve gotten bfp after af didn’t show and had no symptoms I pray this is the case for us. I hate getting myself worked up just to get let back down. Anyone else been through or going through a similar situation. I can use all the suppose I can get right about now. I????

2 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm dealing with the same feelings right now. I'm 11dpo today. I haven't been experiencing symptoms, and I think the mild nausea that I felt today might all be in my head. Tested this morning with my fmu but bfn. Trying not to be anxious but can't help hoping that this is the month we conceive. Try to hang in there. I'm trying my best to do the same.

3 years ago

You got this ladies! Don’t let your body trick you though since pms can give us same symptoms as pregnancy. Actually our body is preparing for a pregnancy either way each cycle so it is very hard to tell. The only thing left to do is keep our selves busy and wait it out. Some ladies find comfort by testing every day after the approximate time of implantation (6-12DPO) but this can cause unnecessary anxiety for other ladies. Each one of us is different as every pregnancy can be different either with a ton of symptoms and a gut feeling even before missed period or with no symptoms at all!!
I know this might not be what you were asking for but as a long time TTCer I’ve learned that whatever I do the TWW will remain more or less 14 days Might not seem like it right now but time flies and hopefully soon you’ll be having a bfp! Fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo