Community post

Question

9dpo blood hcg 5.3

Anybody have this low of a blood hcg to start ?? I had a faint urine test called today and they said hcg 5.3

9 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

9dpo is still early! Are they testing you again soon? Could be that you caught it way early. Are you sure on your ovulation dates?

4 years ago

I'm not sure I only have one tube and I'm normally any where from 28days to 30 cycle days and my last period was March 25th
I had pain on my left side like when I had my hsg test . I think that puts me at 9dpo and would start on 26th

4 years ago • Post starter

I think you just caught this pregnancy early! I’d ask them to retest your beta in a day or so to bring sure your numbers are increasing

4 years ago

Thank you so much for being positive I'll keep you posted !

Oh and I forgot to answer haha they said to wait and see If I miss my period so closer to the weekend and then call .ughh haha

Well I’ll be praying AF doesn’t show up and this sticky baby stays out in there

4 years ago

I go Friday for another lab test :) still faint positive maybe little more pink in person

user submitted image

That sounds about right. Implantation can happen anywhere from 6 to 12 dpo so on 9 dpo you could just have implanted. It should double every 48 hours so on 11 dpo you should be able to see the line more clearly but it will still be faint (Hcg around 12 would be normal and that's still a very faint line or no line at all depending on the sensitivity of your test)

4 years ago

Thank you so much for your response!!! That makes me feel better . My fingers and toes r crossed ????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo