Community post

Discussion

Line progression

Got a BFP last Wednesday. Started having spotting on Thursday night but I’ve bled with every pregnancy both viable and not. I’m continuing to spot and cramp and I thought I’d put my mind at ease by testing last night and I got more worried so I tried this morning and it’s still pretty light. I guess I just wish I had a clear answer. Is it sticking or not....

user submitted image

2 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I’d call the doctor and get your bloodwork, that’s how you’ll know. I wish it wasn’t so scary in early pregnancy and could just be happy. Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby!!

4 years ago

Bleeding in early pregnancy could be caused by low progesterone - an easy fix! Low progesterone can cause early miscarriages, which it sounds like you've experienced (my condolences, I've been there!) I would go in to the doctor for testing and bring up progesterone given your history. Best of luck to you mama! God Bless!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo