Community post

Question

New To TTC

I am new to TTC and am looking for any and all advice on how to do this.

Need help with temping and how to track ovulation correctly.

Please and Thank you!

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Have you downloaded any apps? If you get a bbt thermometer you just take your temp at same time every morning right away when you wake, before you get out of bed or anything and enter it into app and they will make a graph. After ovulation your temps will go up and drop again at AF

4 years ago

Thank you for that. I am going to order one. I have a couple of apps. I just came a cross this website and I’m learning a lot.

4 years ago • Post starter

My best advice for getting accurate temps is to use a WEARABLE bbt thermometer like he ava bracelet or the more affordable and simple Tempdrop (which is what I use, and I love it!)

4 years ago

Thank you! One of my co workers jut ordered her Ava bracelet and has spoken highly of them. So, I will have to look into it some more.

4 years ago • Post starter

If you are temping, take the temp vaginally. Reason being is that some people are mouth breathers and that can play havoc on your temps. Plus you have to take it in the same spot every day. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

We’ve always used opk’s and cervical mucus as signs of ovulation, they’ve resulted in four pregnancies. The cheap online opk’s (easy @home, pregmate, wondfo) work just fine. Find a good online reference showing the different stages of cervical mucus throughout your cycle and start checking. You’ll be a pro in no time. Good luck!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo