Community post

Question

Has anyone gotten pregnant using the pull out method?

Has anyone gotten pregnant using the pull out method?

6 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Not me.. but my good friend got pregnant with all 6 of her kids on the POM... needless to say, his game is weak!!

4 years ago

Haha! Wow, those are quite the odds! I'm on the fence on if I want one more or not. I feel like we don't necessarily want to plan for one more but if one more happened we wouldn't be upset - if that makes sense, haha. Right now we are using POM as our only form and I'm still nursing our one year old, so I know the chances are really low, but was curious what others real world experiences have been with this method.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

My husband and I are also using the POM; no luck of pregnancy so far but he pulls out long before he cums.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

I got pregnant on the pull out method, that month I had sex 1 time and it was the pull out method and I ended up pregnant

4 years ago

My friend's did the pull out method with their younger 3 kids. They have 4 kids, first one they tried so hard for after that the pull out method and ended up with 3 that were very close in age. They have an 8yr, 7yr, 5yr, and 3yr. I honestly think they purposely tried and said they weren't. Now my friend is on birth control due to the "mishaps"

User image

4 years ago

I do have another friend who has been using the POM and occasionally condoms for like 3 years and it’s worked for them... I guess there’s a lot of factors

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo