Community post

Question

13 day dpo with bfn is there still hope?

My whole situation is confusing, i had my first period 3 months postpartum, missed the next one. I tracked my ovulation and im 13 days post, but still negative. Am i super early and is there still hope? I dont know of my period will come at All so im lost. I have a few symtoms, i forget what day but (Tmi warning) when i wiped there was a little bit of blood, suuper tired, and iv been having cramping probably since day 8 but has just stopped today.

5 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

So how many cycles have been normal for you postpartum? Did you use Opk this cycle? Are you certain on your ovulation dates? Was it red or brown when you wiped? You’re not out until AF shows up, so don’t lose hope.

4 years ago

The only cycle i had was my first at 3 months, and i didnt track anything but my period still has not come yet and its almost been 2 months. I did use ovulation tests and at the time i thought they were positive because they got darker but now im second guessing myself. I wrote down that i ovulated 3/26, thats what iv been going off of. It was red, but literally it was barely anything, it mixed in with the discharge i had. And im not certain that my AF will show up since it didnt last month. And if it doesnt i dont know when to start tracking ovulation again.

4 years ago • Post starter

Are you breastfeeding? I didn’t get a cycle back normal until 6 months post pardem bc ebf. I have a friend whose baby is 18 mo and still hasnt gotten her cycle back bc she’s still nursing.

4 years ago

I dried up 1 month post partum, then my period came 2 months post.

4 years ago • Post starter

you may want to call your doctor and express your concerns. At this point you have no real frame of reference for when your cycle will show up since it hasn’t been regular. I know it’s so frustrating! They may give you provera to start your cycle, and then hopefully your body will do what it needs to in it’s own.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo