Community post

Question

When to see a doctor?

Hihi! I’m currently on CD34 and 9days late still all test a BFN. When do you think I should see a doctor or do I need to see a doctor?

8 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Hi hun I missed a whole period and 2 days away from my next af date I got a neg last night I schedule my yearly 2wks from now so I hope you get ur bfp if it helps I read alot and alotttt of women didnt get bfp til 9wks up to 4mos and I read of a few women who did blood test and hpt all neg did u/s and found out they were 8+wks... one was even 3 1/2 mos still getting af but had a healthy pregnancy

4 years ago

@raindrop16, what do you mean you scheduled your yearly and 2weeks from now?

4 years ago • Post starter

I’d wait until you miss two cycles, before calling your doctor. Skipping a period isn’t uncommon, and can happen sometimes.

4 years ago

I finally got a positive this morning with the clearblue digital!!

Congratulations hun!!! So how many days late did it make you?

4 years ago

I'm still getting bfn ...I had what looks like a vvfp on CB some voted neg unsure and pos ..I'm due for another af tomorrow still no af symptoms ...they never got me in for a yearly at OB they finally got me in 2wks from now so I'll find out what's going on...u got a pos on a digital did u get pos on the regular too?

4 years ago

Around 11 days late, I miscounted for some reason, but the day before yesterday I thought I saw a vvvfl but everyone said there wasn’t and I took the digital this morning and hopefully it’s right and I’m pregnant like it says!
I had my daughter 6months ago and with her I couldn’t drink water, walk to the the bathroom because I was SO nauseous and puked the whole day for 3 and a half months but now I’m just REALLY tired all the time and have a headache all day everyday, my area around the nipples are bigger and darker haha sorry tmi maybe and a vv mild cramping on and off for a short time
I have an appointment on the 26th and I’m so scared to be this hopeful!
I haven’t yet taken a regular one but maybe Ill take one tonight or in the morning :)
Staying hopeful for you!

That's great ..they say digi is higher count so sticky bean for u....I'm 27days late I had a pos vvvf on cb yesterday and only things I have is like on and off nausea gas and lower back tightness this past week...the doc say u are regular even if off by a week....if been regular for years...o. those time I was a day or 2 late I was hopeful but now a whopping 27days late dh is hopeful keeps asking how I'm feeling...I know that about a week after my last af I was extra horny ...rode more than I did over the year span lmao....then I paid no mind until 3weeks late now 4 wks late..appt for check up in 2wks to see what's going on ...in actuality it could be my pcos but af has been regular for year which is y I'm doubtful of that and bfn and vvvf is y I'm questioning preg....idk I'm hopeful tho

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo