Community post

Question

Iv posted pics nobody is helping 15 days late neg test

So if been a few max 2weeks late a but mostly reg....well I'm past the 2wks ...I'm not sure ov day bc I dont track but according to my pd tracker I'm 5wk past guesstimate ov day....15 days past my pd and a day from my ov day for this cycle iv take 4 equate first signal 88c test all neg. Anyone experiencing this and have success? Should I take prenatal? What will highering my folic acid improve?

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'd probably go see a doctor at this point.

4 years ago

Is it bad to be 15 days late ? And is it really that rare a woman be 15 days late test neg?

4 years ago • Post starter

I’ve been 24 days late once. I went to the doctor for tests and was diagnosed with severe hypothyroidism which can slow your reproductive system to a standstill. Definitely see a doctor.

User image

4 years ago

Well I was diagnosed with pcos when I was 18 so iv been with q pd for a year before but I lost weight and I was on bc to regulate I got off and then got preg with my son didnt find out til almost 4 mos in bc I thought it was pcos but I was having extreme hunger sleepiness and nausea when smelling vanilla ...since then iv been normal except the time I was 2 weeks late and a couple cycles where I was late or early a day or 2 ...that's y I thought this time could be diff because I'm 16 days late....and iv been reading alot on here where some women were of but didnt test pos til 4 5 6 7 weeks along...I'm no preg or af symptoms at all ...I guess I was being too hopeful

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo