Community post

Journal

TTC fresh start pt.2

9/16/18: had first set of positive opks. Used clinical guard and new choice from dollar tree for the 1st time and never got positives with the dollar tree ones.

9/17/18: has a few more positive opks which weee negative by the end of the night. Bd once today even though it wasn’t 24 hours after darkest opk. Charting bbt this cycle.

9/18/18: bd again even though not perfect 24/48 hour timing. Opks negative today but no bbt spike like I expected. Maybe tomorrow. Had lots of ovary pains today on both sides.

9/19/18: temp spiked so looks like ovulation was successful. My body feels very hot and my nipples have been hurting since the day of positive opks. Will try to hold out on testing until the morning of 10 dpo. Hopefully clinical guard are sensitive like thier opks. I tested with one before I ovulated to see if I’d get and evap or indent and didn’t get one luckily. Did the same with first signal and got a vvfl so I know those are bad tests.

9/21/18: got my crosshairs on ff, so ovulation is officially confirmed and I’m 3 dpo. One more week until test time. I’ll have to stay distracted at work so I don’t go crazy.

9/25/18: I am 7 dpo and my temp dropped again like it did at 4 dpo. I’m so crampy today like I’ll start my af any second today. Cervix is really high when I woke up. I’ve had a headache, constipation, and morning heartburn and sore throat the past few days. 2 or 3 days until test time.

9/26/18: I am technically 8 dpo now since it is 2:51am. I have lots of creamy cm and feel like I have a slight fever because I’m so hot. Even my feet are sweaty and usually they are always cold. Hubby said sex feels different like when I was prego with our daughter. I dry heaved a few times earlier in the night and right before work. Noting set me off, just random. My breast and nipples are very sore right now. I’m tempted to test a little earlier than planned now. Maybe tomorrow night since we plan to have a date night with drinks and then I plan to drink some wine with my friend the next day after.

9/26/18: went on a date night and had a family day before that. I gagged during bumper cars and threw up after 2 Long Island iced teas during date night. Guess I’ll cave and test in the afternoon around 12 or 1pm if temps are still up or have increased. I always am nauseated or vomit before af unfortunately. Breast and nipples are very sore though which is different.

9/28/18: saw 2 lines on 2 different brand tests but I think it was out of timeframe so not counting it as a bfp until I see it darker. 10 dpo and still fighting this awful cold. Keeps getting worse.

9/29/18: bfn on both brand tests and got the bump on my chin I always gets before af starts. Feeling a little better after meds today even though I’m still sick. No af crampsnpr signs of af or pregnancy so either would surprise me at this point. 11 dpo and temp increased again. Weird.

9/30/18: still sick and expecting af when I wake up. Don’t want to waste anymore test so I won’t test again unless af doesn’t show or my temp is still high today....af came in the middle of the night at work.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo