Community post

Journal

TTC fresh start

8/10/18: removed nuvaring for break week.

8/13/18: started spotting andcreal af began the next day. It was very light the next few days and only filled 1 tampon, with spotting before and after that. Tons of cramps

8/21/18: started spotting out of nowhere when af has been gone for days. We agreed during my break week to not pick up my new nuvaring and insert on the 17th. I was hoping the spotting was implantation from getting pregnant while on nuvaring but it was my body just adjusting to no bc. Started opk today oncea day.

8/23/28: got a very positive opk today and the 24th. Lots of pain on the 24th in both ovaries and cramps. I had tons of ewcm both days.

8/24/18: haven’t bd in 5 days and finally bd today. Been taking testosterone supplements from dollar tree for about 3 days to increase boy sway chances. We went to the hotel we conceived our daughter 5 yrs ago and had a date night. It was a full moon out and I was surprised to ovulate on cd 11. I’ve never ovulated that early before.

8/25/18: I didn’t temp this cycle, but my opk was negative by yesterday around 6pm. With all my pain I just have to guess yesterday was my big day. So 1 dpo today and very relaxed this cycle. I started a new great job, finances are back in order, relationship is at an all time peak, and we got a new car yesterday. Our anniversary is 9/16 so I’m hoping for a bfp this cycle, but it’s our first cycle trying again so I’m not expecting much. I won’t know my lp yet so I’ll just test at 12 dpo.

8/31/18: lotsbof ewcm mixed in with creamy cm. My cervix is also very mushy tonight at work. Will test in 2-3 more days. Ask have had diarrhea and nausea the last few days.. checked temp randomly yesterday and it was lower than my post o temps. Hope it was implantation.took Imodium and meclizine yesterday after confirming Irs safe to take.

9/1/18: woke up nauseated again for like the 3rd day in a row. I took meclizine right away. Keep feeling like I peed myself but it’s just lots of creamy cm. So thirsty today and my breast and nipples are killing me worse than ever. I plan to test tomorrow night at this rate.

9/2/18:took test and think I saw a faint line. Will try again tomorrow.

9/3/18: I am in so much pain with cramps and some slight diarrhea. Cervix pretty low and hard so I’m assuming af, but I got another faint line this morning. Took some immoduim and Tylenol. Will test again after work in the morning tomorrow. Random temp still close to 99 which I think is good. I’ll wear a pad just in case though. I’m refusing to drink much water today in anticipation of my test tomorrow.

9/6/18: I didn’t test at 12 dpo after getting inconclusive tests at 11 dpo fmu and late afternoon holds. Af started this morning and has been pretty light. Just lots of back pain and sore nipples. I drank a cup of baking soda water and am happy to have had a 13 day lp. Ordered the easy@home brand opks and hpts because they never give bad indents or evaps like other brands I’ve used.

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo