Community post

Discussion

March 2019 thread?

I've just got my BFP which means I'm due 31st march 2019 ...

Where are my march 2019 due date buddies?!

user submitted image

15 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations MrsMayne0258 ???? I am due March 15th with baby #2. I have my dating scan tomorrow morning and I'll be 7 weeks ???? Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

5 years ago

@ellie-92 !! Eek exciting. This is baby number 2 (and last) for me aswell.have a 10.5mnth boy :)

Wow early dating scan. I didnt have my first scan till 13 weeks last pregnancy!

Congratulations! Good luck today :) will be super cute

5 years ago • Post starter

My lil Jelly Bean was so good to see the lil heart beat bring on March 2019 X

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hey, I'm also due in March 2019- 9th March. Fingers crossed for us all x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Congratulations Momofone4 Bring on March 2019

5 years ago

Hey ladies, also due march 14th. Had early scan 2 days ago. Saw the heartbeat. Amazing. . Any symptoms? ? I have a lot but most bothersome is itchy skin. Any of you experiencing this? Xx congratulations to all. I'm so happy we have been ttc so long.

5 years ago

My due date is March 14th. Had my first u/s at 6 weeks and dr wants me to go back at 8 weeks to have another u/s. Not sure why?? But heart beat was 120 and baby is measuring fine.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Do you ladies mind if I ask why youve had early scans ? I likely wont get a scan till september ...

Syptoms so far. Im hungry all the time.
Which i didnt have with my son.

My skin is awful. Complete opposite to my son.

Itchy skin can be linked to a liver condition in pregnancy ... so get it checked. Cant remember what it's called ...

5 years ago • Post starter

I went to my first appointment when I was only 4 weeks and a few days so my doctor scheduled my first ultrasound at 6 week to see baby’s growth and get the heart beat. And she scheduled a 2nd one to make sure everything’s growing right. No complications or anything. This is my first time going to this doctor. I had 4 previous pregnancies and one ended in miscarriage but my previous dr only did one ultrasound in the 1st trimester

5 years ago

I had my first appointment at 3w5d and then my scan at 7w0d bub was measuring 6w4d but because I have regular periods they kept my due date the same. In Australia they like to do a dating scan around 6-9weeks then they do a second scan at 12-13weeks which checks for any genetic concerns.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo