Community post

Discussion

TTC after loss

Hey ladies!

My hubby and I are trying for baby #4. We are so excited....and quite nervous. Last year I was on this same board and got pregnant with a wonderful December 2017 baby. Unfortunately we lost our son June 29th in the second trimester. We recently felt like we should try one more time. So here we are once again. This current cycle I'm on started with my LMP on March 18th...(same as last year) IF I were to get pregnant this cycle I would have the SAME due date as last year. To say we are nervous is an understatement....but we are hopeful once again.

I ovulated April 5th and I'm currently 8dpo. Today I had sharp pains in my uterus...they made me double over. It was so painful. I checked the implantation calculator this morning and it said implantation was common today, tomorrow, and sunday. I experienced the same thing with my other pregnancies around implantation time. I'm hoping it is....but we shall see. I plan on testing on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Its so hard not to POAS!!! lol

praying, hoping, wishing for a bfp next week.....

User image

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Prayers it is implantation and this little one makes it all the way. Sorry for your loss as well.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard to try again, but I'm hoping you get your rainbow baby this month! If not, keep trying. I'm a loss mom too (full term) and we've been TTC again for a while, but I'm older now. for you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo