Community post

Journal

TWW

Today I have done 3 FRER tests...all of which were negative, however I managed to convince myself something may just be there....maybe if I just use different lighting...then I can see the very faint line that is surely there...I just know it is there. It's been over a year and a half with a chemical pregnancy and an ectopic. Now, I am grateful for my beautiful daughter, don't get me wrong...but wouldn't it be great to she her shine as a big sister? Wouldn't she gleam with excitement and pride? Wouldn't it heal the hurt that she felt when we had to tell her there would be no baby....that that baby wasn't well...wasn't strong enough to come live with us..to which she replied, "but Mommy, if we just bring the baby home, we could take care of it and make it better." My heart in pieces and my nerves are shot. At 40 years old, I don't know how much more I can take. I am tired and drained. My hope is fading...fast.

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

How many DPO are you? Have you missed your period as of yet? I understand the desperation of wanting to be and especially after a long wait. Took 5 years to have my first and 9 months later I was pregnant with my second. Did not think it happen that fast. Take a breather and enjoy your daughter. :D

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Thanks Shelly. I am currently 13 dpo , just took yet another FRER - BFN. It took one cycle to get pregnant with my daughter. And that's was with one tube. I def will focus more on my sweet girl. Good luck to you my dear. :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo